Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I would blog about:Pull up your pants, lower the volume and shut your mouth!

Why? Why? Why must you insist on performing your pathetic act of assertion. You need to realize that I am not impressed and I think you need help. I don't appreciate having to walk in whatever it is you're spitting on the street, sidewalk or at the bus stop.

People who spit in public areas should be made to perform 100 hours of community service and clean the downtown area with a their toothbrush.

The other day I was standing at the bus stop in Southdale and this loser comes strolling up to the stop. He stands there with his pants drooping to his knees, and proceds to spit. I was disgustied, but giving him the benefit of the doubt, I looked to see if he was ill or just stupid. The latter was the truth.

What was funny was that he was actually apauled at the fact that someone had not picked up after their dog, and the deposit the animal left was still at the bus stop. It was so ridiculous that has inspired this tirade. I mean, are you kidding me...you leave something on the street that is just as disgusting! The only difference is the dog doesn't know any better.

My advice to that guy is have you mommy pull up your pants (before I do) and have her teach you some manners while she's at it!!! and PS-You will end up deaf if you keep listening to that music so loud in your MP3 player.

No comments:

Post a Comment